information about new Kashiviswnathdham
Kashiviwnathdham which was a dream project of Prime Minitster has been inagurated on 13th of December with grand pumpm and show . it was a historical day for Hindus santan dharma seeing Kashiviswanthdham being inagurated in large scale after 241 years when queen of Holker Ahilyabai renovated this temple in 1780 and dome of the temple was gold plated by Maharaja Ranjeet singh.
things to Know about new Kashiviswnath dham
- Kashiviswanth dhaam is accessible through pathway to connect the pilgrimage site to the banks of the Ganga river.
- Now dhaam has facilities for the differently abled people and senior citizens with features like ramps, escalators and other modern facilities.
- Kashiviswnath dhaam is spread over a massive area of about 5 lakh square feet while earlier premises were limited to around 3,000 square feet.
- There are around 23 buildings including Yatri Suvidha Kendras, Tourist Facilitation Centre, Vedic Kendra, Mumukshu Bhavan, Bhogshala, City Museum and Viewing Gallery for the visitors with added facilities
- More than 40 ancient temples were also restored and beautified while ensuring that there is no change in the original structure.